Site Meter

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

And then there was the Titanic

For the last few days, I was actually surprised. It had seemed like my luck was actually changing. But hey, I know me better than anybody else. A few minutes after writing my last post, it all fell apart. God finally pulled a Titanic on me. It was not totally unexpected (or that is what I am going to tell myself). I was trying too hard anyways. Sweet are the fruits of labor. Well, not always. The lady expressed her inability to continue to have anything to do with me. And when I asked,"Why?", she responded by saying,"Why do guys always want to know that?". Well, it is kinda important. We take "no" personally and would like to know the reasoning behind that. Nobody in this world is perfect. We all have flaws. Some are ashamed of those. I wear mine proudly like a badge of honor. And by the way, when girls tell you they want you to tell the truth, they are lying. Trust me on that.

Right now, I am kind of adjusting to the whole thing. I think I will be in a shell for the next few days. Hopefully, when the weekend arrives, I will be in better shape to go out and party. "Take it like a man, boy", I hear my brain telling me. Somewhere on my heart, however, there will be a crater called "The C depression". A crater that I will cherish for ever.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Harry,
and just when it was getting good. I really hoped that this would be the one for you. Stay strong and keep smilin...it'll all work out.

7:14 PM, March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

" live and learn, harry " thats what they say. I can see you as a player sooner or later...go for it.

5:27 AM, March 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry Veerji,

Look at the bright side: it's better that it ended now than her leading you on any further, toying with your emotions, and leaving you completely heartbroken at the end. I know she has already done a bit of that even in those few meetings, but more time spent in a relationship also means more time needed to recover. Sorry......

10:04 AM, March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home